About These Programs
TCA co-sponsors its divisions and chapters by authorizing them to use TCA's continuing education provider number(s) so that they may offer a variety of CE programs and events.
All programs are eligible to receive SBEC, LPC, NBCC, LMFT, LCDC, SW, Licensed Specialist in School Psychology and Psychologist continuing education hours.
Applications are reviewed by a team of professional counselors to ensure the program complies with the criteria set forth by each regulatory body.
Submit for CE Approval
If you are a TCA division or chapter, please complete an application to request co-sponsorship of your program(s) and use of TCA's CE provider number.
Click Here to Submit for General CE Hours
Click Here to Submit for Ethics CE Hours
What is a blackout date? Staff is unavailable during blackout dates to accept, process, and review CE submissions. Please do not schedule events or submit a CE application during the following weeks:
- October 30 - November 5, 2023 (Annual TCA Professional Growth Conference);
- December 18, 2023 - January 5, 2024 (TCA Staff Winter Break);
- January 29 - February 9, 2024 (Annual Professional School Counselor Conference)
- February 19 - 25, 2024 (TCA Annual Board Meeting)
- June 17 - June 28, 2024 (TCA Summer Leadership Institute); and
- July 1 - July 7 (TCA Fiscal Year Transition).
TCA Division and Chapter events cannot be held during blackout dates. If proposals are submitted during one of these blackout weeks, additional time will be needed to review the proposals. For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.