This award honors individuals who have given outstanding service and/or leadership to TCA and/or to the guidance and counseling profession. There is no requirement to present this award each year.
- Any TCA member can submit a nomination for the Presidential Award. Nominees do not have to be members of TCA.
- Nominations must be submitted in writing and include supporting data that cite the leadership and/or service.
- Nominations must be received by the TCA office no later than June 1 of each calendar year.
- The President presents all nominations to the Board for final selection at the June meetings.
- An individual can receive a TCA Presidential Award only once.
- The Past President presents this award at the TCA Annual Professional Growth Conference.